Burwat cues are cut to the 3/4 style favoured by many professionals – the rapid release joint is out of the eye line when making a shot. Butts for these cues are machine spliced rosewood, with high quality stain or ebonised finishes.
For the Burwat Gold range, the front splices and veneers are made from exotic woods in eye catching combinations.
- Length: 57′ (145cm)
- Configuration: 3/4 Cut Cue
- Tip: 9.5mm Blue Diamond Tip
- Ferrule: 8mm Brass with a 9.5mm Diameter
- Shaft Wood: Grade 1 North American Ash
- Joint: Brass Rapid Release Joint
- Butt Wood: Machine Spliced Birds Eye Maple
- Butt Design: 2 Genuine Wood Veneers
- Bumper: Premium Leather Bumper
- Extension: 9″/23cm Matching Extension