The DigiCue training aid is like having a personal billiard coach by your side for every stroke; guiding you into becoming a better pool player.
By simply sliding the DigiCue onto the butt end of your cue and turning it on with a push of a button, you can have immediate feedback on every shot. This DigiCue billiard training aid aligns with OB Cues mission to help players get serious about their game. The patent pending training aid will benefit novices and professionals alike while only weighing less than an ounce.
When attached to your cue, the DigiCue training aid alerts you with vibrations when it detects any inconsistencies in your stroke when you hit a ball. This revolutionary electronic cue training device is a must-have to immediately see improvements in your play.
Detects (with vibrations)
• Jab strokes
• Body english
• Standing up during stroke
• 3 unique settings: novice, intermediate and advanced modes
• Discreet and lightweight (less than an ounce)
• Can be used when you train/practice and also during competition*
• Comes with two sizes to fit the vast majority of Pool, Snooker, and Carom cues
• Automatically shuts off after 5 minutes of not hitting a ball to maximize battery life
• Battery included
• Made in the USA
Click HERE for a list of frequently asked questions about the DigiCue
Click HERE for a list of videos showing how to use the DigiCue